Get your lawn professionally serviced this spring!
Edmonton winters can be hard on your lawn. Snow, ice, and general wear and tear from winter can do plenty of damage to your grass. Spring clean up services offer a comprehensive lawn care solution that will get your grass growing green, healthy, and thick this summer season.
Spring Clean Up services are available through Yardly from April 15 to May 30 every year. Yardly services most surrounding municipalities of the Capital Region including the City of Edmonton, St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Fort Saskatchewan, Leduc, and Beaumont, as well as selected areas in Strathcona County, Parkland County, Leduc County and Sturgeon County.
What's included in your service?
We offer two Spring Clean Up packages - Standard and Premium. Additional savings are available if you bundle a Spring Clean Up with a Full Season Lawn Mowing plan.
Each Spring Clean Up package includes:
- Power Raking - Yardly's Independent Service Providers will de-thatch your entire lawn, removing all of the accumulated debris and dead grass that prevents it from growing to its fullest potential.
- First Mowing & Trimming - he first mow of the season is crucial. Professional grass cutting of all turf surfaces to standard cutting height of 2.5" - 3" and grass trimming along all of the edges of the turf surfaces
- Leaf & debris cleanup on turf - Loose leaves and debris will be cleaned up and bagged from the lawn area.
- Rockbed Blowout - Loose leaves and clippings will be blown off rock gardens or tree surrounds.
- Clippings & Debris Bagging - Bagged clippings will be left near your property's waste pickup site for removal by your municipality.
In addition to the above services, our Premium Spring Clean Up package includes:
- Core Aeration - Aerate your lawn so that it receives more of the sunlight, nutrients, and water it needs to grow thick and healthy during the summer. Aeration is completed using a plug aerator. Plugs will be left on the turf surface to decompose.
- Fertilization - Fertilization can help build stronger roots and blade, and strengthens the lawn against weed growth. Add a fertilization add-on to have a healthy green lawn all summer!
What else is recommended for your service?
- Power Edging - Power edging is the mechanical removal of overgrown grass on concrete areas by a metal blade. It uniforms grass lines and give your lawn a professional and clean look around sidewalks and driveways.
What's not included in your service?
The below services are not included in a typical Spring Clean Up service visit, and may cause surcharges or service delays.
- Grass under inaccessible area such as trampoline, garden furnitures, etc. No objects will be moved by Yardly Independent Service Providers for liability reasons.
- Cleaning up of pet waste or excessive debris in turf area.
- Removal of large branches in the turf area
- Removal of pine cones or pine needles from the turf area
View the full service details in our service guidelines
How does Yardly determine pricing?
Yardly determines the price for each of our services based on extensive market research of local market pricing. Spring Clean Up price is based on the size of the yard that needs to be serviced. Additional savings are available if you bundle your Spring Clean Up package with one of our Full Season Lawn Mowing plans. If you don't know your yard size, don't worry! Just make your best guess when you order, and we will verify it and let you know if the size is off. Contact us now if you would like to know the accurate pricing.
- 1500 sqft $ 129
- 2500 sqft $ 144
- 3500 sqft $ 159
- 4500 sqft $ 174
- 5500 sqft $ 189
- 6500 sqft $ 204
- 7500 sqft $ 219
- 8500 sqft $ 234
- 1500 sqft $ 152
- 2500 sqft $ 169
- 3500 sqft $ 187
- 4500 sqft $ 205
- 5500 sqft $ 222
- 6500 sqft $ 240
- 7500 sqft $ 258
- 8500 sqft $ 275
- 1500 sqft $ 189
- 2500 sqft $ 209
- 3500 sqft $ 229
- 4500 sqft $ 249
- 5500 sqft $ 269
- 6500 sqft $ 289
- 7500 sqft $ 309
- 8500 sqft $ 329
- 1500 sqft $ 222
- 2500 sqft $ 246
- 3500 sqft $ 269
- 4500 sqft $ 293
- 5500 sqft $ 316
- 6500 sqft $ 340
- 7500 sqft $ 364
- 8500 sqft $ 387
Add power edging to either package starting at $25.
Why choose Yardly?
Unmatched peace of mind - Yardly carefully vets and screens all Independent Service Providers working on the platform, to ensure they are capable of performing your services to the highest standard. All Independent Service Providers working on the platform are local companies and contractors that are insured with Commercial Liability insurance and have been cleared with a Criminal Record check. They are also rated by customers after each service, and only Providers rated higher than 4.0 are working on the platform, ensuring you can receive the best Spring Clean Up service possible.
Customer Experience - Yardly strives to provide an unmatched customer experience. We offer multiple service plans to meet your specific needs, have seamless order processing through web or phone, and ensure your property is left in a safe condition upon completing your service. If you have any questions or concerns with your service we are reachable through our website chat, phone, or email!
Pictures sent right to your phone - On vacation and away from the home? Managing several rental properties? Photos before and after each Spring Clean Up service are taken by Yardly Independent Service Providers, and stored on the Yardly server. Upon request, Yardly can send photos of all completed Spring Clean Up services right to your email so that you can make sure that your yard was cleaned up exactly the way you wanted it, from wherever you happen to be.