Need help battling the snow? We've got you covered.
Leave snow removal to the professionals while you stay warm this season in Winnipeg. With the busy Christmas shopping season and winter traffic, it seems impossible to keep snow off your walkways and driveways to ensure your safety and convenience. A dedicated Yardly Pro is ready to handle all of your snow removal needs this season. So put away your shovel and rest easy while your home gets the care it deserves throughout winter.
Snow removal services are available with Yardly from November 1 every year to March 30 of the following year. Yardly services the entire City of Winnipeg area.
What does Yardly offer?
Yardly primarily offers an Unlimited Monthly Snow Removal Plan, where customers pay a flat rate at the beginning of each month. This includes unlimited snow removal every time a snowfall exceeds 1 inch, completed within 24 hours of the snowfall ending. This is the easiest and most reliable way to have a snow-free property all winter long.
Highlights of the Unlimited Monthly Snow Removal Plan:
- Unlimited snow removal coverage that gives you complete peace of mind
- A dedicated Yardly Pro for each property to ensure continuous care of the property
- Upfront, flat pricing with no surprises
What’s included in your Monthly Plan?
The Unlimited Monthly Snow Removal Plan includes:
- Unlimited snow removal every time a snowfall exceeds 1 inch (2.5 cm)
- Service guaranteed within 24 hours of the snowfall ending*
- Unlimited application of ice melt as needed, to prevent and control ice buildup on service area(if you select the ice melt add-on for your plan)
- Repeat service visits made once per day during continuous storms
*Timing guarantees may be waived under extreme weather conditions. For further information about our Unlimited Monthly Snow Removal Plan, please review our service guidelines, help centre, and list of possible surcharges and cancellation policy.
What’s not included in your Monthly Plan?
The services below are not included in a typical snow removal visit, but contact us now if you have a special request:
- Snow removal following a Nuisance Event (snowfall under 1 inch, sleet, freezing rain, or flash freezing). If you are interested in services under these conditions, please ask us about our Premium Service.
- Snow accumulations prior to the start of subscription (a one-time charge will apply)
- The chipping and removal of ice build-up.
How does Yardly determine pricing?
Yardly prices its services based on extensive market research of the local market. Each property is quoted using satellite imaging of the property, so every customer can get accurate price information in real-time, without any on-site quoting! All prices below are based on an average lot size, which may differ from your property. Contact us now if you wish to know the accurate price for your property.
- Monthly Plan (price/month) $ 129
- Monthly Plan (price/month) $ 129
- Monthly Plan (price/month) $ 149
- Monthly Plan (price/month) $ 169
Ice Melt Add-on is an extra service that can be added to the above rate starting at $25/month, which includes an unlimited application of ice melt as needed, to prevent and control ice build up on the service areas. Please note that opting out of Ice Control increases the risk of slips and falls due to ice on your property.
Storm surcharges may apply to SnowWatch Plan and On Demand Service when snow accumulates are over 10 cm. For the list of potential surcharges and our cancellation policy, please visit here. For full service details, please visit service guidelines.
What else does Yardly offer in winter?
Yardly also offers flexible options for homeowners who need short-term or occasional service:
- Vacation Watch Plan - A short-term service plan where customers pay per snow removal, meaning you only pay for work that is done. Snow is cleared every time a snowfall exceeds 2.5 cm (1 inch), completed within 24 hours of the snowfall ending. You can set the start and end date for the service, and it is completely free if it doesn’t snow!
- On Demand Service - Yardly also offers a one-time service where customers order as needed. Order where you want, when you want, and the snow clearing will be completed by a Yardly Pro within 24 hours!
Storm surcharges will apply to the Vacation Watch Plan and On Demand Service when snow accumulations are over 10 cm (double the base price for snow accumulations between 10 to 20 cm or hard packed snow, and three times the base price for snow accumulations between 20 to 30 cm, etc.). Ice melt may be requested for application at $2/pound. For further information about our short-term snow removal services, please review our service guidelines, help centre, and list of possible surcharges and cancellation policy.
Why choose Yardly?
Free quote provided in minutes based on satellite imaging
No more price haggling - you get a fair market price with no surprises
Order easily on your cell phone or desktop, just like online shopping
All Yardly Pros are insured by $5 million commercial liability insurance
Help available 7 days a week to ensure your complete satisfaction
Jobs done right or you get your money back