Need help battling the snow? We've got you covered.
This winter, stay warm in Edmonton while leaving your snow removal chores to the professionals. Long snow seasons in Edmonton create a lot of extra work at home. Time spent clearing snow off your sidewalks and driveways adds up. Leave your chilly chores to a dedicated Yardly Pro, so you can rest easy while your home gets the care it deserves throughout winter.
Snow removal services are available with Yardly from October 15 every year to April 15 of the following year. Yardly services most surrounding municipalities of Greater Edmonton Region; including the City of Edmonton, St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Fort Saskatchewan, Leduc, and Beaumont, as well as selected areas in Strathcona County, Parkland County, Leduc County and Sturgeon County.
What does Yardly offer?
Yardly primarily offers an Unlimited Monthly Snow Removal Plan, where customers pay a flat rate at the beginning of each month. This includes unlimited snow removal every time a snowfall exceeds 1 cm, completed within 24 hours of the snowfall ending. This is the easiest and most reliable way to have a snow-free property all winter long.
Highlights of the Unlimited Monthly Snow Removal Plan:
- Unlimited snow removal coverage that gives you complete peace of mind
- A dedicated Yardly Pro for each property to ensure the continuous care of the property
- Upfront and flat pricing with no surprises
What’s included in your Monthly Plan?
The Unlimited Monthly Snow Removal Plan includes:
- Unlimited snow removal every time a snowfall exceeds 1 cm
- Service guaranteed within 24 hours of the snowfall ending*
- Unlimited application of ice melt on service areas as needed (if you select the ice melt add-on for your plan)
- Repeat service visits made once per day during continuous storms
*Timing guarantees may be waived under extreme weather conditions. For further information about our Unlimited Monthly Snow Removal Plan, please review our service guidelines, help centre, and list of possible surcharges and cancellation policy.
What's not included in your Monthly Plan?
The services below are not included in a typical snow removal visit: contact us now if you have a special request:
- Snow removal following a Nuisance Event (snowfall under 1cm, sleet, or flash freezing).
- Snow accumulations prior to the start of subscription (a one-time charge will apply)
- The chipping and removal of ice build-up.
How does Yardly determine pricing?
Yardly prices its services based on extensive market research of the local market. Each property is quoted using satellite imaging of the property, so every customer can get accurate price information in real-time, without any on-site quoting! All prices below are based on an average lot size, which may differ from your property. Contact us now if you want to know the accurate pricing.
- Monthly Plan (price/month) $ 149
- Monthly Plan (price/month) $ 199
- Monthly Plan (price/month) $ 199
- Monthly Plan (price/month) $ 249
- Monthly Plan (price/month) $ 224
- Monthly Plan (price/month) $ 274
Ice Melt Add-on is an extra service that can be added to the above rate starting at $25/month, which includes an unlimited application of ice melt as needed, to prevent and control ice build up on the service areas. Please note that opting out of Ice Control increases the risk of slips and falls due to ice on your property.
What else does Yardly offer in winter?
Yardly also offers flexible options for homeowners who need short-term or occasional service:
- Vacation Watch Plan - A short-term service plan where customers pay per snow removal, meaning you only pay for work that is done. Snow is cleared every time a snowfall exceeds 1 cm, completed within 24 hours of the snowfall ending. You can set the start and end date for the service, and it is completely free if it doesn’t snow!
- On Demand Service - Yardly also offers a one-time service where customers order as needed. Order where you want, when you want, and the snow clearing will be completed by a Yardly Pro within 24 hours!
Storm surcharges will apply to the Vacation Watch Plan and On Demand Service when snow accumulations are over 10 cm (double the base price for snow accumulations between 10 to 20 cm or hard packed snow, and three times the base price for snow accumulations between 20 to 30 cm, etc.). Ice melt may be requested for application at $2/pound. For further information about our short-term snow removal services, please review our service guidelines, help centre, and list of possible surcharges and cancellation policy.
Why choose Yardly?
- Instant Free Quote - Free quote provided in minutes based on satellite imaging
- Fair Upfront Pricing - No more price haggling - you get a fair market price with no surprises
- Simple Online Ordering - Order easily on your cell phone or desktop, just like online shopping
- Vetted & Insured - All Yardly Pros are insured by $5 million commercial liability insurance
- Professional Customer Support - Help available 7 days a week to ensure your complete satisfaction
- Complete Satisfaction Guarantee - Jobs done right or you get your money back