Need help battling the snow? We've got you covered.
This winter, stay warm in Edmonton while leaving your snow removal chores to the professionals. Long snow seasons in Edmonton create a lot of extra work at home. Time spent clearing snow off your sidewalks and driveways adds up. With Yardly’s unlimited Snow Removal Subscription, you’re free to spend time sledding with your kids or drinking a warm hot chocolate inside by the fireplace! Yardly takes pride in providing exceptional quality and convenient residential snow removal services to Edmonton homeowners. Leave the snow clearing to us and we’ll keep your property clean and safe this entire winter season.
Snow removal services are available with Yardly from October to April every year. Yardly services most surrounding municipalities of Greater Edmonton Region including the City of Edmonton, Beaumont, Fort Saskatchewan, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Spruce Grove, St. Albert, and Stony Plain. Leduc County, Parkland County, Strathcona County, and Sturgeon county also have coverage.
Snow Removal Subscription
save $10/mo with auto renewal!
- Unlimited snow removal for every snowfall
- Service guaranteed within 24 hours of the snowfall ending
- Unlimited ice melt applications as needed
- Repeat service visits made during storms
Why choose Yardly?
- Instant Free Quote - We use satellite imaging to review your property so you can get a quote in seconds.
- Fair Upfront Pricing - No more price haggling - you get an upfront price with no surprises.
- Simple Online Ordering - Order easily on your cell phone or desktop, just like online shopping.
- Vetted & Insured - All professionals are vetted extensively and insured with $2M+ liability insurance.
- Professional Customer Support - Help available 7 days a week to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Complete Satisfaction Guarantee - You get to rate the job after each service visit. We won't rest until the job is done right.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's included in the Snow Removal Subscription?
Yardly’s Snow Removal Subscription is the easiest and most reliable way to have a snow-free property all winter long. The Subscription is a worry-free plan that gives you complete peace of mind. A dedicated Yardly Pro will be assigned for each property to ensure the continuous care of the property for a flat monthly rate with no surprises.
The Yardly Snow Removal Subscription runs from October to April of the following year, and it includes:
- Half month free for October and April
- Unlimited snow removal for every snowfall
- Service guaranteed within 24 hours of the snowfall ending*
- Unlimited ice melt applications as needed after each snowfall and freezing rain event
- Repeat service visits made once per day during continuous storms
Is vacation or one-time snow removal available?
No, unfortunately, Yardly does not offer one-time or vacation snow removal service as we specialize in full-season maintenance.
We recommend signing up for our Snow Removal Subscriptions if you are going on a vacation during the winter. You are not locked in a contract and you can get a quote, pay, and manage your services all online. You can rest assured that your property is taken care of properly while you are enjoying your vacation away.
How does payment work?
All payment is processed conveniently and securely via credit cards and you can choose to pay monthly or prepay at the beginning of the season for additional savings. For monthly payment, you will be charged on the first of each month for the entire month of service. The first payment may be pro-rated if you start the subscription in the middle of the month.
Why should I sign up for Automatic Annual Renewal?
With Automatic Annual Renewal, your billing will stop at the end of Winter in April and resumes the following October. Automatic Annual Renewal has many benefits such as:
- $10 savings every month
- The same monthly rate year after year
- Your services are scheduled before the season starts
Am I locked into a contract?
No. While we only accept full-season orders, we never lock you into a contract. Whether you select Automatic Annual Renewal or not, we allow you to cancel your services anytime.
Simply request your cancellation at least 24 hours before the next calendar month and your subscription for the following month will be cancelled without penalty. Cancellation for the current month of subscription will not incur any pro-rated refund.
How does Yardly quote my yard?
Don’t worry about having to set up an appointment for a contractor to come to your property to give you a quote. We offer quotes within seconds using satellite imaging to determine the size of the area that needs to be cleared. You can get an instant estimate of your price.
What if I have ice or packed snow on my driveway?
At the start of the subscription, any packed snow or significant ice buildup on your property will require an additional one-time fee for an initial clearing. This fee will be billed at an hourly rate of $60/hour. After the initial clearing, Yardly will be responsible for managing the ice on your property.
How can I get free snow removal service?
If you enjoy our snow removal service, introduce Yardly to your family or neighbours. Not only do you help them take care of their yard, but you also get rewarded as a Yardly customer. For every two successful referrals you make, you get one month of snow removal service for free! You can learn more about our Referral Program.
Need more help?
Visit the Help Center for more information.