Keep your lawn green and tidy in just a few clicks!
Summer in East Gwillimbury welcomes the Summer Concert Series at Civic Square, Farmers’ Markets, and many more activities and events. With so much going on in town, why waste another minute at home with yard work when time is so precious! Yardly has you covered with our full-season and short-term lawn mowing services. Our Yardly Pros are vetted and rated each visit with satisfaction guaranteed.
Lawn mowing services are available in East Gwillimbury from May 1 to October 31 each year from Yardly.
- Get your lawn cut every week
- Best way to keep your lawn neat and healthy
- Clippings mulched by default
- Include bagging of clippings for an additional charge
- Billed Monthly
- Get your lawn cut every second week
- Cost-effective when your lawn grows slowly
- Clippings bagged by default
- Billed Monthly
Why choose Yardly?
- Instant Free Quote - Free quote provided in minutes based on satellite imaging
- Fair Upfront Pricing - No more price haggling - you get a fair market price with no surprises
- Simple Online Ordering - Order easily on your cell phone or desktop, just like online shopping
- Vetted & Insured - All Yardly Pros are insured by $5 million commercial liability insurance
- Professional Customer Support - Help available 7 days a week to ensure your complete satisfaction
- Complete Satisfaction Guarantee - Jobs done right or you get your money back
Frequently Asked Questions
What lawn mowing plans are available?
Yardly currently offers two lawn mowing service plans to suit your property maintenance needs. While you can order services starting from one month, we offer great full season discounts for our long-term customers looking to include spring clean ups, fall clean ups, fertilization, or power edging with their regular, full-season lawn mowing service.
- Weekly Mowing Plan - Get your grass cut once a week. This is the best way to keep your lawn neat and healthy. Mulched clippings are the default for weekly plans, so all the nutrients are kept with your lawn. If you choose to have your grass clippings bagged, a bagging fee will apply.
- Bi-weekly Mowing Plan - Get your grass cut every second week. This is a great, hassle-free lawn care plan to get the chore off your list. Clippings are bagged by default and left for municipality collection.
Is one-time mowing or vacation mowing available?
No, unfortunately, Yardly does not offer one-time lawn mowing service as we specialize in long-term maintenance. If you are going on vacation for the summer, we recommend signing up for our recurring lawn mowing plans. The commitment starts from just one month and you can get a quote, pay and manage your services all online, so you can rest assured that your lawn is taken care of properly while you are enjoying your vacation away.
What’s included in each lawn mowing service visit?
Each lawn mowing service visit includes:
- Mowing - Professional grass cutting on all the turf surfaces to standard cutting height of 2.5 to 3 inches
- Trimming - Grass trimming along all of the edges of the turf surfaces
- Blowing - Loose clippings will be blown off driveways and walkways
- Mulched or Bagged Clippings - Clippings are mulched by default for our Weekly Mowing Plan; additional charges apply for bagging. Clippings are bagged by default and included in the pricing of Bi-weekly Mowing. Bagged clippings will be left near your property's waste pickup site for removal by your municipality.
Typical mowing area includes turf areas in the front yard, back yard, front and side boulevard, and rear alley if applicable. Please specify the lawn mowing area that suits your needs!
What add-ons does Yardly offer?
- Monthly Power Edging - Power edging is the mechanical removal of overgrown grass on straight concrete edges by a metal blade. It uniforms grass lines and gives your lawn a professional and clean look around sidewalks and driveways.
- Monthly Fertilization - Fertilization can help build stronger grass roots and blades, and strengthens the lawn against weed growth. Add monthly fertilization to have a healthy green lawn all summer!
What’s not included in your service?
The below services are not included in a typical lawn mowing service visit, and may cause surcharges or service delays.
- Grass under inaccessible areas such as trampoline, garden furnitures, etc. Objects will not be moved for liability reasons.
- Cleaning up of pet waste, garbage, large branches, or excessive debris on thein turf area.
How does Yardly determine pricing?
The price of each service is based on extensive market research of local market pricing. The Lawn Mowing price is based on the size of the area that needs to be mowed. You can get an instant estimate of your price here.
What if my grass is overgrown?
If your grass is over 6” long, you will be charged a surcharge to compensate the additional time needed for the job and additional wear and tear on the equipment. Please review our list of potential surcharges and cancellation policy.
How can I get free lawn mowing service?
If you enjoy our lawn mowing service, give your friend a free trial lawn mowing with Yardly and you'll get a free lawn mowing as well! Not only do you help them take care of their yard, you also get rewarded as a Yardly customer. You can learn more about our Referral Program here.
Need more help?
Visit the Help Centre for more help.