Clearing leaves can be a lot of work. Let us help prepare your lawn for winter.
With cooler weather around the corner, leaves will fall and scatter around your lawn. Let Yardly help you get rid of them once your kids are finished playing in them. Not only will a fall clean up keep your lawn looking neat in the fall but it will also increase its health and save you time in the spring. Simply order on our website and have your lawn looked after this fall!
Fall Clean Up services are available through Yardly from September 15 to October 31 every year, depending on the weather. Yardly services the entire city of Winnipeg area.
Standard Fall Clean Up
- Leaf Raking
- Final Mow and Trim
- Bagging Clippings & Debris
Complete Fall Clean Up
- Everything in Standard
- Core Aeration
- Power Edging
Why choose Yardly?
- Instant Free Quote - We use satellite imaging to review your property so you can get a quote in seconds.
- Fair Upfront Pricing - No more price haggling - you get an upfront price with no surprises.
- Simple Online Ordering - Order easily on your cell phone or desktop, just like online shopping.
- Vetted & Insured - All professionals are vetted extensively and insured with $2M+ liability insurance.
- Professional Customer Support - Help available 7 days a week to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Complete Satisfaction Guarantee - You get to rate the job after each service visit. We won't rest until the job is done right.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's included in a Fall Clean Up?
We offer two Fall Clean Up packages - Standard and Premium. Additional savings are available if you order a fall clean up as part of a Lawn Care Subscription.
Each Fall Clean Up package includes:
- Final Mowing & Trimming - The last mow of the season is crucial. Professional grass cutting of all turf surfaces to standard cutting height of 2.5" - 3" and grass trimming along all of the edges of the turf surfaces.
- Leaf Raking - We will rake your entire lawn removing leaves and debris prior to winter’s snow blanket.
- Rockbed Blowout - Loose leaves and clippings will be blown off rock gardens or tree surrounds.
- Clippings & Debris Bagging - Bagged clippings will be left near your property's waste pickup site for removal by your municipality.
In addition to the above services, our Premium Fall Clean Up package includes:
- Core Aeration - Aerate your lawn so that it receives more of the sunlight, nutrients, and water it needs to grow thick and healthy. Aeration is completed using a plug aerator. Plugs will be left on the turf surface to decompose.
- Fertilization - Fertilization can help build stronger roots and blade, and strengthens the lawn against weed growth. Fall fertilizing will promote strong root development and stimulate early spring growth in the coming year.
- Power Edging - Power edging is the mechanical removal of overgrown grass on concrete areas by a metal blade. It uniforms grass lines and gives your lawn a professional and clean look around sidewalks and driveways.
What extra services does Yardly offer?
In addition to what is included in the package, a custom quote is required for adding below services. Please select them when you place your order, and the job will be billed on an hourly basis of these tasks in addition to the Standard/Premium Fall Clean Up.
- Rockbed Cleanup - Hand removal of dead plants, weeds, or excessive leaves.
- Removal of Fallen Fruits - Removal and bagging of fallen apples, etc.
- Removal of Pine Cones/Pine Needles - Removal and bagging of loose pine cones and pine needles.
What's not included in the service?
The below services are not included in a typical Fall Clean Up service visit, and may cause surcharges or service delays.
- Grass under inaccessible area such as trampoline, garden furnitures, etc. No objects will be moved by Yardly Independent Service Providers for liability reasons.
- Cleaning up of pet waste or excessive debris in turf area.
- Removal of large branches in the turf area.
- Removal of pine cones or pine needles from the turf area.
When will the work be done?
For the quality of your lawn, a Fall Clean Up with Yardly will be shceudled in October before the first snowfall. Fall Clean Up services are scheduled on a first-come-first-serve basis. Get started now!
How does Yardly determine pricing?
The price of each service is based on extensive market research of local market pricing. The Fall Clean Up price is based on the size of the area that needs to be cleaned and the package and the extras you select. You can get an instant estimate of your price here.
What if my grass is overgrown?
If your grass is over 6" long, you will be charged a surcharge to compensate for the additional time needed for the job and additional wear and tear on the equipment. Please review our list of potential surcharges and our cancellation policy.
How can I save on the Fall Clean Up service?
You can enjoy great savings when you add your Fall Clean Up services to a Weekly or Bi-Weekly Mowing Plan for the entire season.
If you want to earn additional credit for any Yardly service, you can do so by participating in our Referral Program. Learn more here.
Need more help?
Visit the Help Center for more information.