Keep your lawn green and tidy in just a few clicks!
Edmonton summers are time for festivals and roadtrips, with K-Days coming and the mountains calling, why waste time doing chores? Whether your mower broke down and you need grass cutting until you can replace it, or you'd like recurring lawn maintenance for the summer, Yardly has you covered. Simply order from our website, mobile app, or phone, and you can have your lawn cut within 24 hours.
Lawn mowing services are available on the Yardly platform from May 1 to September 30 every year. Yardly services most surrounding municipalities of the Capital Region including the City of Edmonton, St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Fort Saskatchewan, Leduc, and Beaumont, as well as selected areas in Strathcona County, Parkland County, Leduc County and Sturgeon County.
What are your options?
Yardly currently offers multiple lawn mowing service plans for both short-term and long-term needs. We now offer full season bundling discounts for our long-term customers looking to include spring clean ups, fall clean ups, or fertilization with their regular lawn mowing service.
Yardly currently offers multiple lawn mowing service plans:
Full Season Services
- Weekly Mowing Plan - Get your lawn cut once a week. This is the best way to keep your lawn neat and healthy. Mulched clippings are the default for weekly plans, so all the nutrients are kept with your lawn. If you choose to have your grass clippings bagged, a bagging fee will apply.
- Bi-weekly Mowing Plan - Get your lawn cut every second week. This is a great, hassle-free lawn care plan to get the chore off your list. Clippings are bagged by default and left for municipality collection.
Short Term Services
- Flexcut Mowing Plan - Choose your own frequency, and get lawn cutting service at a schedule that works for you. Book at least 24 hours in advance. You can change the frequency throughout the season.
- Express Service - Yardly offers a one-time service where customers can order through our website, mobile app, or through the phone as needed. Grass cutting will be completed by an Independent Service Provider within 24 hours!
What's included in your service?
Each lawn mowing service includes:
- Mowing - Professional grass cutting on all turf surfaces to standard cutting height of 2.5 to 3 inches
- Trimming - Grass trimming along all of the edges of the turf surfaces
- Blowing - Loose clippings will be blown off driveways and walkways
- Mulched or Bagged Clippings - Clippings are mulched by default for our Weekly Mowing Plan; additional charges apply for bagging. Clippings are bagged by default and included in the pricing of Bi-weekly Mowing, Flexcut Mowing, and Express Service plans. Bagged clippings will be left near your property's waste pickup site for removal by your municipality.
Typical mowing area include turf areas in the front yard, back yard, front and side boulevard, and rear alley if applicable. Please specify the lawn mowing area that suits your needs!
What add-ons does Yardly offer?
- Power Edging - Power edging is the mechanical removal of overgrown grass on concrete areas by a metal blade. It uniforms grass lines and gives your lawn a professional and clean look around sidewalks and driveways. Get a power edging add-on starting at $25!
- Fertilization - Fertilization can help build stronger grass roots and blades, and strengthens the lawn against weed growth. Add monthly fertilization to have a healthy green lawn all summer!
What's not included in your service?
The below services are not included in a typical lawn mowing service visit, and may cause surcharges or service delays.
- Grass under inaccessible areas such as trampoline, garden furnitures, etc. No objects will be moved for liability reasons.
- Cleaning up of pet waste or excessive debris in turf area.
How does Yardly determine pricing?
Yardly determines the price for each of our services based on extensive market research of local market pricing. Lawn mowing price is based on the size of the area that needs to be mowed. If you don't know your lawn size, don't worry! Just make your best guess when you order, and we will verify it and let you know if the size is off. Contact us now if you would like to know the accurate pricing.
- 1500 sqft $ 31
- 2500 sqft $ 35
- 3500 sqft $ 39
- 4500 sqft $ 43
- 5500 sqft $ 47
- 6500 sqft $ 51
- 7500 sqft $ 55
- 8500 sqft $ 59
- 1500 sqft $ 49
- 2500 sqft $ 54
- 3500 sqft $ 59
- 4500 sqft $ 64
- 5500 sqft $ 69
- 6500 sqft $ 74
- 7500 sqft $ 79
- 8500 sqft $ 84
- 1500 sqft $ 53
- 2500 sqft $ 59
- 3500 sqft $ 65
- 4500 sqft $ 71
- 5500 sqft $ 77
- 6500 sqft $ 83
- 7500 sqft $ 89
- 8500 sqft $ 95
- 1500 sqft $ 73
- 2500 sqft $ 79
- 3500 sqft $ 85
- 4500 sqft $ 91
- 5500 sqft $ 97
- 6500 sqft $ 103
- 7500 sqft $ 109
- 8500 sqft $ 115
* Weekly and Bi-weekly Mowing Plans are charged at the beginning of each month for the total number of visits scheduled in the respective month. Save 10% on a Weekly or Bi-weekly Mowing Plan by prepaying before 1 May 2018 for the full-season.
Why choose Yardly?
Unmatched peace of mind - Yardly carefully vets and screens all Independent Service Providers working on the platform, to ensure they are capable of performing your services to the highest standard. All Independent Service Providers working on the platform are local companies and contractors that are insured with Commercial Liability insurance and have been cleared with a Criminal Record check. They are also rated by customers after each service, and only Providers rated higher than 4.0 are working on the platform, ensuring you can receive the best lawn mowing service possible.
Customer Experience - Yardly strives to provide an unmatched customer experience. We offer multiple service plans to meet your specific needs, have seamless order processing through web or phone, and ensure your property is left in a safe condition upon completing your service. If you have any questions or concerns with your service we are reachable through our website chat, phone, or email!
Pictures sent right to your phone - On vacation and away from the home? Managing several rental properties? Photos before and after each lawn care service are taken by Yardly Independent Service Providers, and stored on the Yardly server. Upon request, Yardly can send photos of all completed lawn care services right to your email so that you can make sure that your lawn was cut exactly the way you wanted it, from wherever you happen to be.