Clearing leaves and other debris can be a lot of work. Let us help prepare your lawn for winter.
Getting your lawn ready for winter is a crucial part of maintaining its health. To keep it looking its best, make sure it's prepared for winter through booking a Fall Clean Up service!
Fall Clean Up services are available through Yardly from September 15 to October 31 every year, depending on the weather. Yardly services the municipalities including the City of Calgary, Airdrie and Chestermere.
What's included in your service?
We offer two Fall Clean Up packages - Standard and Premium.
Each Fall Clean Up package includes:
- Last Mowing & Trimming - The last mow of the season is crucial. Professional grass cutting of all turf surfaces to standard cutting height of 2.5" - 3" and grass trimming along all of the edges of the turf surfaces.
- Leaf Raking - Yardly's Independent Service Providers will rake your entire lawn removing leaves and debris prior to winter’s snow blanket.
- Leaf & debris clean up on turf - Loose leaves and debris will be cleaned up and bagged from the lawn area.
- Rockbed Blowout - Loose leaves and clippings will be blown off rock gardens or tree surrounds.
- Clippings & Debris Bagging - Bagged clippings will be left near your property's waste pickup site for removal by your municipality.
In addition to the above services, our Premium Fall Clean Up package includes:
- Core Aeration - Aerate your lawn so that it receives more of the sunlight, nutrients, and water it needs to grow thick and healthy. Aeration is completed using a plug aerator. Plugs will be left on the turf surface to decompose.
- Fertilization - Fertilization can help build stronger roots and blade, and strengthens the lawn against weed growth. Fall fertilizing will promote strong root development and stimulate early spring growth the coming year.
- Power Edging - Power edging is the mechanical removal of overgrown grass on concrete areas by a metal blade. It uniforms grass lines and give your lawn a professional and clean look around sidewalks and driveways.
What's not included in your service?
The below services are not included in a typical Fall Clean Up service visit, and may cause surcharges or service delays.
- Grass under inaccessible area such as trampoline, garden furnitures, etc. No objects will be moved by Yardly Independent Service Providers for liability reasons.
- Cleaning up of pet waste or excessive debris in turf area.
- Removal of large branches in the turf area.
- Removal of pine cones or pine needles from the turf area.
View the full service details in our service guidelines
How does Yardly determine pricing?
Yardly determines the price for each of our services based on extensive market research of local market pricing. Fall Clean Up price is based on the size of the yard that needs to be serviced. If you don't know your yard size, don't worry! Just make your best guess when you order, and we will verify it and let you know if the size is off. Contact us now if you would like to know the accurate pricing.
- 1500 sqft $ 139
- 2500 sqft $ 154
- 3500 sqft $ 169
- 4500 sqft $ 184
- 5500 sqft $ 199
- 6500 sqft $ 214
- 7500 sqft $ 229
- 8500 sqft $ 244
- 1500 sqft $ 154
- 2500 sqft $ 171
- 3500 sqft $ 188
- 4500 sqft $ 204
- 5500 sqft $ 221
- 6500 sqft $ 238
- 7500 sqft $ 254
- 8500 sqft $ 271
- 1500 sqft $ 188
- 2500 sqft $ 206
- 3500 sqft $ 224
- 4500 sqft $ 242
- 5500 sqft $ 260
- 6500 sqft $ 278
- 7500 sqft $ 296
- 8500 sqft $ 314
- 1500 sqft $ 209
- 2500 sqft $ 229
- 3500 sqft $ 249
- 4500 sqft $ 269
- 5500 sqft $ 289
- 6500 sqft $ 309
- 7500 sqft $ 329
- 8500 sqft $ 349
250 feet of Power Edging included in the Premium Package. Each additional foot is $0.25.
Why choose Yardly?
Unmatched peace of mind - Yardly carefully vets and screens all Independent Service Providers working on the platform, to ensure they are capable of performing your services to the highest standard. All Independent Service Providers working on the platform are local companies and contractors that are insured with Commercial Liability insurance and have been cleared with a Criminal Record check. They are also rated by customers after each service, and only Providers rated higher than 4.0 are working on the platform, ensuring you can receive the best Fall Clean Up service possible.
Customer Experience - Yardly strives to provide an unmatched customer experience. We offer multiple service plans to meet your specific needs, have seamless order processing through web or phone, and ensure your property is left in a safe condition upon completing your service. If you have any questions or concerns with your service we are reachable through our website chat, phone, or email!
Pictures sent right to your phone - On vacation and away from the home? Managing several rental properties? Photos before and after each fall clean up service are taken by Yardly Independent Service Providers, and stored on the Yardly server. Upon request, Yardly can send photos of all completed fall clean up services right to your email so that you can make sure that your yard was cleaned up exactly the way you wanted it, from wherever you happen to be.